The idea to travel our country has individually been with Saul and I since we were both kids. People often talk about these "bucket -list" dreams but they never commit to making it happen. Growing up I always thought it was something you did once you retire (the grey nomads!) but I now realize that growing old is a blessing not everyone gets to experience. There is no time like the present and now seems like the perfect time for us.
In 2018, Saul, Zara (3yo), Elsie (almost 2yo) and I headed of on our first big adventure together, with the idea of bigger travels already in the back of our minds.
We traveled south-west NSW and South Australia in our camper trailer during March - April, falling in love with the Eyre Peninsula. It was tough work moving regularly and setting up/packing up the camper trailer but overall we all had so much fun and couldn't wait to have more adventures together.
The set up with the camper trailer was always a bit of a chore, but our 2 little helpers always wanted to give us a hand. After this trip we starting thinking about alternative setups for travelling with a growing family, and we decided a caravan seemed like the best option.










No comments:
Post a Comment