Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Welcome!

Welcome to my little blog - I hope to use it to record our upcoming holiday (#zebbiesbigadventures) and just a little bit of random stuff in between.

The name - "TigerOpal" has been my internet login name for lots of things every since we started needing an internet login for stuff, and it seems right to add the "mumma" now for the blog since I'm mostly keeping these records for the kids to look back on.

There is a movie called "Because of Winn Dixie" which is about a young girl and her dog, and naturally I loved this movie when I was younger!! The main girl in the movie is called "Ïndia Opal" and I loved the sound of the name, so when choosing a name "TigerOpal" seemed right even back then. I don't think I really need to explain the Tiger part. (Go Tiges!!)



I have never blogged before so please bear with me as I learn formatting and all that fun stuff. I have added my #thingsthatmakemesmile photo from today just to practice. My gorgeous gentle Tommy Boy and my thriving spotted bergonia plant. 😍 And Elsie and Bridie riding bikes in the back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Van Life!

 At the end of 2018, Bridie completed our crew and we started thinking about how we could make our dream happen as a young family of 5. The ...